How hard it is to go in your Virtual Events
For those who are unaware of what OBS is —
OBS Studio is a free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. You can use Virtual Cam on OBS to stream what you see on OBS, directly to your meeting platform or you can use stream key and URL to stream an event. It works easily on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Green Screen — Buy any from Amazon
- Download OBS Studio — https://obsproject.com/download
- Download OBS Studio Virtual Camera Plugin (only for MacOS, Virtual cam is already integrated in new update of Windows App)
- Airmeet.com — as a venue for virtual event
- Setup your green screen behind you with an overhead source of light to give ample brightness to your video and remove any shadows on green screen.
- Download and install OBS Studio and OBS Virtual Cam plugin (only on mac)
- Add a Video Source to your Scene by clicking ‘+’ icon in Sources tab.